We pride ourselves on delivering a great experience for our passengers at our four airports, and we are constantly looking for ways to further enhance customer service and better engage with our stakeholders. Recent awards received across the group show that commitment:
- Gold Coast Airport won an Australian Airports Association (AAA) national industry award in 2018 for customer service. The award recognised GCA’s successful facilitation during the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
- Townsville Airport received a highly commended in the same category for its therapy dog initiative – the first for an Australian airport.
- Gold Coast Airport won a Gold Coast Media Club award in 2018 for best social media campaign for content during the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
- Mount Isa Airport won a AAA award for innovation and excellence in environmental management in 2017 for its solar array and ground transport enhancement project.
- Gold Coast Airport named best regional airport Australia/Pacific at the Skytrax world airport awards in 2019 for the fourth time.