Northern Australian Aerospace Centre of Excellence
Australia’s newest aviation business park is a high security, fully serviced General Aviation Precinct and Business Park located at Townsville Airport. NAACEX accommodates the future growth of aviation and aviation support industries (both commercial and defence) for Australia and South East Asia.
NAACEX offers more than a strategically positioned business park. Some 17 hectares of airport land has been developed into a unique aero-hub, housing a cluster of aerospace and support industries that services both commercial and defence clients.
NAACEX offers prospective tenants:
- High profile location
- Airside access to Townsville Airport, just minutes from CBD
- Proximity to major transport hubs: road, rail and sea servicing Australasia
- Dry, tropical climate that provides 300 days of sunshine each year, and has an average daily temperature of 19.7°C to 28.8°C
- Attractive North Queensland lifestyle for staff and visiting clients
- Wide range of sites, negotiable lease terms
When fully developed NAACEX will be significant on a national and international scale. The creation of a cluster of aerospace and supply industries has already begun with leading organisations, AVIEX and BAE Systems, taking up residence in the precinct.
An initiative of the QAL Group, NAACEX provides a unique opportunity to grow with Australia’s aerospace industry.
For project information please contact Townsville Airport.